Rates starting at $389
The Landing House sleeps up to 16 persons.
- Queen Beds in 2 bedrooms
- 2 sets of Twin bunk beds in bedroom 3 and 4
- 2 Full-size sleeper sofa in Great Room
- 2 Full bathrooms w/shower
- Full Kitchen (stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils)
- Dining Room
- TV with Cable Channels
- Great Room
- Air conditioning and heating
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Patio Deck
* Linens are included (Bedding – sheets/pillows/pillow covers/blankets/comforter; Bath – towels/hand towels/washcloths; Kitchen – towels/dish rags)
* One paddleboat is included
Please Note: Grills or stoves are not allowed on the patio area of the Landing House. We do not provide maid service in the Landing House. During Peak Season there is a TWO (2) night minimum reservation for all lodging unit. Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day require a THREE (3) night minimum reservation. Camping is an outdoor experience, and accordingly, we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature. There is a $50 service fee for reservation cancellations for the Landing House, provided that the cancellation falls within the time frame specified in our General Guidelines.